[OGSA-AUTHZ] VO attribute profile

Krzysztof Benedyczak golbi at mat.uni.torun.pl
Tue Apr 15 05:07:20 CDT 2008

Dear All,

I've read the minutes from your last meeting and I'm aware about the
formal problems that arise around Valerio's and my SAML-VO attribute
profile. Nevertheless I hope it is still OK to post here the next
proposition for further discussion. Especially as changes are mostly a
result of your comments.

So the next draft, is in attachment. The most important change is
application of Tom's proposition to use URL instead of '@' notation. I'm
awaiting your feedback.

Best regards,
Krzysztof