[OGSA-AUTHZ] comments updates

Tom Scavo trscavo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 21:01:12 CST 2007

Richard, I've responded to your comments by drafting a new version of
the document, thanks.  Version 1.1 of the OGSA Attribute Exchange
Profile is attached. I also took the opportunity to add some comments
and wording changes of my own.

One thing that still bothers me is the language regarding the XACML
Attribute Profile in section 4.1.  I think the language is too strong,
but I left it as it is for the time being, until this has been
discussed.

Tom Scavo
NCSA