[OGSA-AUTHZ] Implementations

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Sun Nov 25 15:50:56 CST 2007

Hi Tom

its the former we want for our GT4/VOMS/PERMIS implementation so that
the PEP can have its own private key and does not need to keep getting
the private key of the user (which the self-query profile requires).

I talked to Valerio about this at OGF21, since his first implementation
only supported the self-query profile. My understanding is that Valerio
is enhancing his server implementation to support the former profile as well

regards

David

Tom Scavo wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On 11/20/07, David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk> wrote:
>> Profile being implemented: OGSA Attribute Exchange Profile
>> Organisation doing the implementation: University of Kent
>> Contact details: d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
>> Short description: PERMIS will be the client and VOMS will be the
>> server. This will implement the attribute pull model. INFN will provide
>> the server implementation. Part of the UK VPMan project.
>
> Are you implementing the SAML Attribute Query Deployment Profile for
> X.509 Subjects or SAML Attribute Self-Query Deployment Profile for
> X.509 Subjects (or both)?
>
> Tom

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184