[OGSA-AUTHZ] Implementations

Krzysztof Benedyczak golbi at mat.uni.torun.pl
Sun Nov 25 13:54:21 CST 2007

Dear All,

Below you can find a forwarded message with the information about our
implementation of the one of the security profiles. Originally it wasn't
accepted by the mailman - I hope it will be OK now.

------

Dear David,

I'm a member of Chemomentum project (EU founded) and I'm working on the
project's VO service implementation. In order to ensure interoperability
we have started a cooperation with Valerio. Thus our implementation will
be in conformance to the profile below:

Profile being implemented: OGSA Attribute Exchange Profile.
Organization doing the implementation: ICM Warsaw in the scope of
Chemomentum project.
Contact details: Krzysztof Benedyczak <golbi at mat.uni.torun.pl>
Short description: Chemomentum project develops a new VO
service software with SAML interface.

Best regards,
Krzysztof