[OGSA-AUTHZ] FW: OGF specs

Richard Sinnott r.sinnott at nesc.gla.ac.uk
Tue Nov 20 10:37:34 CST 2007

Dear David, Cc AuthZ-land, ;o)
I went through the first of the specs you've been putting together at
OGF and have comments/typos/tweaks etc.   It is attached... I will try
to find time to go through the others in the not too distant future.

On the suggestion that I fill in your AuthZ template on the Profiles and
how I am testing them, I will do this when I know for sure what these
specs are proposing/doing.  As usual with most of these things, I am
happy to test out the implementations across a variety of e-Science
projects we are involved here at NeSC. This includes testing Valerio's
implementations when they are ready.

Hope this helps..
Cheers,

Rich

PS For those on the list that did not attend OGF21 in Seattle, it was
recognised that lack of email traffic was not a good sign for this group
(and other groups for that matter at OGF). If folk think this authZ is
important, then the community must engage. (David did not bribe me to
say this... ;o))

 --

Professor Richard O. Sinnott
Technical Director National e-Science Centre
Email: r.sinnott at nesc.gla.ac.uk