[OGSA-AUTHZ] Implementations

Valerio Venturi valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Nov 20 03:51:36 CST 2007

Hi David,

Profile being implemented: OGSA Attribute Exchange Profile
Organisation doing the implementation: INFN
Contact details: valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it
Short description: VOMS

Profile being implemented: XACML Request Context to Obtain an
Authorization Decision
Organisation doing the implementation: INFN
Contact details: valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it
Short description: gPBox (gLite Policy Box) grid policy based
authorization service http://gpbox.forge.cnaf.infn.it

Regards,
Valerio