[OGSA-AUTHZ] VOMS Questionnaire

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Tue May 8 16:47:56 CDT 2007

Good Day

We (the University of Kent, the National Grid Service (NGS) and OMII-UK)
are proposing to integrate VOMS and PERMIS into both the NGS and OMII-UK
software releases.

In order to better understand how VOMS is currently used and to collect
users’ requirements, we have prepared this questionnaire:

  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=360803809852

In order to benefit from your experiences in deploying, integrating
and/or managing VOMS in a test or fully operational environment, we
would appreciate if you could help us by answering this questionnaire,
so that the future NGS and OMII-UK software will be able to cater for
your requirements.

Any comments or questions concerning the form or the content of the
questionnaire are also welcome.

The questionnaire should take approximately 10 mins to answer. You can
always exit the questionnaire at any step and come back to it later.

Please feel free to circulate the questionnaire to other persons who may
also have experience of using VOMS.

Thank you very much

Bassem Nasser, David Chadwick

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184