[OGSA-AUTHZ] Globus impl of SAML 2.0 Profile of XACML

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Fri Mar 16 06:25:18 CST 2007

Hi Tom

we have already implemented this in GT4, including the use of
obligations in responses. It is part of our coordination service that we
discussed with Rachana in January and are contributing to Globus.

We have two implementations.

i) Java interface that uses the GT4 java authz callout for a local PDP

ii) Web services interface for a remote PDP, that uses the SAML 2.0
profile of XACMLv2.0 as specified in the OGSA-Authz profile "Use of
XACML Request Context to access a PDP".

Linying can provide further details of the specifics.

regards

David

Tom Scavo wrote:
> FYI, work has begun to incorporate an implementation of the SAML 2.0
> Profile of XACML into Globus Toolkit:
>
> http://www.globus.org/mail_archive/jwscore-dev/2007/03/msg00019.html
>
> Tom Scavo
> NCSA
> --

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184