[OGSA-AUTHZ] minutes of yesterdays telecon

Yuri Demchenko demch at science.uva.nl
Wed Feb 21 10:56:47 CST 2007

David and Blair,

I want to repeat and extend on what I explained during the teleconf
regarding AuthZ assertions use and validation.

In some our projects and use cases we are developing AuthZ
infrastructure for multidomain complex resource provisioning that:

first, should allow combination and communication of individual AuthZ
decisions in multiple domains (of which some may depend on previous);
this is a long and multi-step process

and second, enforce final combined AuthZ decision (actually reservation)
in the most effective way, in sense of performance.

I don't see how we can avoid using AuthZ assertions that carry full
AuthZ decision context.

Yuri