[OGSA-AUTHZ] VO SAML Attribute Profile

Valerio Venturi valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Dec 20 10:39:21 CST 2007

Hi,
following (with an embarassing delay) Tom Scavo's mail on defining a
SAML profile for VOMS attribute, I'm posting a document Krzysztof
Benedyczak and I was editing with initial thoughts on the matter.
I'm not uploading it to gridforge until it's more complete than it is
now.
If the issue raise interest and we manage to agree on a document, we may
ask Blair and DavidG about a possible recommendification, though I think
that not being in the current charter make it difficult. Let's see, the
discussion is anyway usefull.

I profit to wish everybody a nice holiday.

Valerio