[OGSA-AUTHZ] Draft XACML/SAML Protocol Profile

Valerio Venturi valerio.venturi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Dec 13 00:11:08 CST 2007

Hi all,
it looks to me that most of the doubts are not on integrity and
confidentiality in themselves, but about considering them more important
than authentication.
Is assuring that something you don't know where is coming from wasn't
altered important? The case of policy requests you mentioned is even
more critical than authz decision request. A malicious authz decision
allow access once, a malicious policy may allow access plenty of times.
What about having two SHOULD?
It's more or less the same for confidentiality.

Valerio