[OGSA-AUTHZ] Updated version of VOMS Specification (FINAL)

Vincenzo Ciaschini vincenzo.ciaschini at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Sep 8 04:08:12 CDT 2006

Von Welch wrote:

> Vincenzo,
Hi Von,

>  One question, according to 4.1.1 the extension id is { voms 5 },  but
> looking at the example in section 5, I don't actually see that
> extension used. What am I misunderstanding?
No, you are right.  What happened is that when I cut-and-pasted the AC
dump, I mistakenly deleted that line.  This is fixed now.

>  One suggestion, the definition for the voms base oid is currently
> somewhat buried in section 3.4.1.1, I suggest pulling that out and
> making it more prominent.
Agreed.  It is now In section 3, right after the AC definition.

Mary, since we consider the document final, can you upload it on the
ogsa-authz page along the other documents for public access?  We don't
seem to have access to do it ourselves.

Ciao,
    Vincenzo