[OGSA-AUTHZ] Teleconference

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Fri Sep 1 16:36:39 CDT 2006

Dear WG members

Now that the holidays are over, I am proposing to hold a teleconference
next week on either Thursday 7 Sept or Friday 8th Sept to discuss the
documents currently on the table. Can you please indicate which day you
prefer.

This teleconference will give people who are not attending the next GGF
meeting to have their say prior to the meeting in Washington the
following week. I know that Yuri has a number of issues he wants to discuss.

The time will be 2pm UK, 3pm Europe, 11pm Tokyo, 9am New York, 6am
California.

Regards

David

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184