[OGSA-AUTHZ] OGSA-AuthZ & OGSA-WG joint call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Mar 31 21:03:43 CST 2006

Hi Alan, David, Von and Mary,

Is it possible to have one hour joint call between OGSA-AuthZ WG
and OGSA-WG next Thursday, April 6? OGSA-WG will have a F2F meeting
next week in San Francisco Bay Area and Frank Siebenlist will lead
this security session on Thursday.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/2006Apr-OGSA-F2F-agenda

I would like to proceed with our previous discussion in January.
Please have a look into attached meeting minutes from Jan 19 joint call.

If David can make it, we can talk 1-2pm PDT (= 9-10pm UK = 5-6am JST)
same as January.

Please let me know your availability and agenda items you want to
discuss.

Thanks in advance,
--
Hiro Kishimoto