[OGSA-AUTHZ] Conference call

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Tue Aug 1 07:50:20 CDT 2006

David,

Just one thing.
A daylight saving time is not used in Japan.

So the meeting time would be
  2pm BST, 3pm CEST, 10pm JST(Japanese Standard Time), 6pm PDT.

And I can sit up one hour later on Thu if someone wants to shift
the meeting time later.

----
    Takuya Mori
    moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com / tk-mori at isd.nec.co.jp
    System Platform Software Development Division
    NEC Corporation, Tokyo Japan