[OGSA-AUTHZ] joint teleconference session with OGSA-WG

Mary Thompson mrthompson at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 26 16:37:54 CDT 2005

I have uploaded a revised version of the"Attributes used in OGSI
Authorization" paper to the public comment area
https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1485.

It reflects Hiro's comments and a change of focus from OGSA to OGSI,
plus some cleaning up of namespace references and references in  general.

Takuya Mori wrote:

>>>So, I'm now arranging to have the call on Wed. Sep. 28th.
>>>Could you tell me your availability on the Wednesday?

Mary R. Thompson				<MRThompson at lbl.gov>
Secure Grid Technologies Group			(510) 486-7408
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab			http://dsd.lbl.gov/~mrt