[OGSA-AUTHZ] Re: WG Last Call: Attributes used in OGSA Authorization

Von Welch vwelch at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue May 31 09:06:20 CDT 2005

Thanks Dane.

To give an update on the SAML document, a number of editorial errors
turned up in last call. I've been working through those, but it's slow
going because they are significant enough that I've been checking back
with implementors (Globus & PERMIS) to ensure that their
interpretation matches mine.

Von