[OGSA-AUTHZ] Can our documents be listed in the OGSA Roadmap Document?

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Tue Jul 26 01:51:10 CDT 2005

Hi all,

As part of the synchronization with the both OGSA Authz and
OGSA WG, they are interested in having our two documents,
OGSA Attribute and SAML Authz document, to be listed in their
roadmap document.  Is there anybody feels unhappy with the
idea?

The roadmap document is now during its public comment period
which will end in the coming Friday, so they are in a little
bit hurry to get a confirmation from us.

I think it will be also related with our re-chartering, so
we may need an urgent discussion on it.

Thanks,
Takuya