[OGSA-AUTHZ] XACML "community meeting"

Seth Proctor Seth.Proctor at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 24 13:08:58 CST 2005

[ this message has been bcc'd to a number of XACML-interested lists, so
my apologies if you recieve multiple copies ... please forward to
anyone who you think might be interested ]

It's been a real pleasure to watch the XACML community grow over the
last few years, and it's been just as nice to meet so many new people
as a result. Sadly, I haven't met nearly as many of you in person as I
would like to have. and I want to remedy this.

I'm travelling to California in February, and while I'm there I'm going
to setup an evening get-together for folks to meet, chat XACML, etc.
The problem is that I don't know how many people are actually there,
since many of the people I talk with daily are from all over the world.

Sooo, if you're interested, please let me know. This would be some time
between the 17th and the end of February, depending on when works best
for everyone. If it turns out that no one is around, I'll try again for
another time. Note that the RSA conference overlaps with this, and I
hope that may draw a few people to the area. Please let me know soon,
and I'll get to work on details.

seth

ps  I live in the Boston area, and given enough interest, I'd be happy
to setup something for this area too. Let me know if you want in!