[OGSA-AUTHZ] WG Last Call closed

Von Welch vwelch at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 11 09:53:26 CST 2005

WG Last Call on the two documents is now closed. Further comments can
be raised during the public comment period.

I believe the only comments to be addressed are Dane's. I will
respond to those shortly with suggested changes and put out a new
document.
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-authz/2005/01/msg00001.html

(Markus, I believe your comment was addressed by Sassa, please
correct me if I am mistaken.)

Von