[OGSA-AUTHZ] Q on document status

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Tue Aug 16 04:39:32 CDT 2005

With a 2-year celebration of this WG and the recent recharter, I would
like to look back and see that we haven't left too much unfinished
business behind, or that something is not forgotten. Could you please
comment on current document status for this WG?

I noticed that the attributes document refers to the "OGSA
Authorization Requirements" doc. I guess that should read GFD.38 (the
work done by authz-wg)?

In addition, from what I can tell the first version of the SAML callout
spec haven't hit the editor yet. I had the impression that was about to
happen "any day now" -- or are you skipping this and shooting for the
SAMLv2 version of the document immediately?

Cleaning-ladily yours,

/Olle