[ogsa-authn-bof] Information, schedule and remote participation options for Symposium on Authentication Technologies, Roundtable on Cloud and Grid Security Standards, and 5th Anniversary IGTF and 12th TAGPMA Face-to-Face Meeting

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Fri Oct 1 06:40:49 CDT 2010

Dear Grid and Cloud computing security experts,

We are looking forward to your individual participation in the Symposium on Authentication Technologies and/or Roundtable on Cloud and Grid Security Standards Monday Oct. 4, and 5th Anniversary IGTF and 12th TAGPMA Face-to-Face Meeting Oct 5-7 as described at

  http://indico.rnp.br/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=85

Video participation and streaming output options for theseevents are described at the following link.:

  http://indico.rnp.br/internalPage.py?pageId=0&confId=85

Please note the various options, and please do remember to mute your local audio at all times when not speaking as a courtesy to the other remote participants.

The schedule for Monday's Symposium talks and Roundtable session are at the following link:

  http://indico.rnp.br/conferenceOtherViews.py?view=standard&confId=85

We are delighted to be joined by Craig Lee of the Open Grid Forum and by VP and Special CTO, Cloud Computing, Software Division at Huawei, as well as other cloud and grid computing experts locally for the Roundtable portion of this discussion.

A guide to the local area and maps to meeting locations will be sent to in-person participants and posted to the conference site later today.  Those who selected local tours and other social activities will receive an e-mail containing relevant event details.

We look forward to seeing all of you in person or to your remote participation by one of the above methods.  Please contact us if we can facilitate your participation in any way.

Yours,

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU

VP of Standards
Open Grid Forum