[ogsa-authn-bof] Fwd: IdM talk at Security Area Meeting

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Sun Oct 14 15:12:31 CDT 2007

Forwarding this to the Authn-BOF mailing list... I'm not sure that
Blair's messages on this point have been getting through to all, as
for some reason they are getting marked when received here as spam.
The topic ought to be of interest to a lot of people, though.  (I
won't be at OGF this time, unfortunately.)

Alan

Begin forwarded message: