[ogsa-authn-bof] Fwd: OGSA-WG F2F session detail (OGSA Express Authentication Profiles)

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Wed Jul 25 10:40:38 CDT 2007

FYI:  There will be a session on the "OGSA Express Authentication"
profiles at the August OGSA work group face-to-face meeting in
Sunnyvale.  (See messages on this topic distributed previously to
this list.)

A final version of the agenda for this session will be posted by its
organizers shortly.

Alan

Begin forwarded message:

> Hi Duane and Mark,
>
> OGSA-WG F2F meeting is quickly approaching. We will finalize
> F2F session schedule at Monday OGSA call on July 23 call.
>
> Your OGSA Express Authentication Profiles session is now scheduled
> on Aug 14, Tuesday, 9-11am PDT.
>
> If it does now work for you, please let us know.
> Also please provide detailed session schedule ASAP.

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU