[ogsa-authn-bof] Talk on "Case Studies in IdM for Virtual Organizations" at SWRC07

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Mon Feb 26 12:28:51 CST 2007

Paul Caskey, Jerry Perez and I presented a short talk on the above
topic on behalf of the UT System, SURAgrid, TTU and TIGRE at the
recent EDUCAUSE Southwest Regional Conference, with Margaret Murray
of TACC also contributing materials.

The resulting slides have been uploaded and are now available at the
link:

http://educause.edu/SWRC07/Program/10976?Product_Code=SWRC07/SESS14

This was a "case studies" talk and time was short.  The topics,
however, are very germane to the topics of this list.  There is
plenty of material here for further information and discussion.  The
goal of this talk was to contribute to discussion of the needs of
virtual organizations within academic organizations and to expose the
current state of the art to the thinking of CIOs at major
universities.  Comments as always are welcome. Please note there were
other sessions at this workshop (e.g. on InCommon, etc.) that may
also be of interest -- please check the conference agenda for further
information.  Thanks very much to my co-contributors to this talk.

Alan

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Admin 233, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :