[ogsa-authn-bof] Reminder: Express Authentication, OGSA-AuthZ and OGSA-AuthN sessions at today's OGSA-WG August F2F meeting

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Tue Aug 14 10:00:25 CDT 2007

Reminder -- there will be discussions of the new "Express
Authentication" profile being prepared by the UVa folks along with
two other special sessions that ought to be of interest to the AuthN
and AuthZ communities at today's portion of the OGSA work group face-
to-face meeting.  Call-in  information along with screen Glance
session details are below.

Here is Hiro Kishimoto's original message giving other useful
details.  Please call in and participate -- we are trying to
determine and firm up the next set of work items to come out of the
OGSA for grid authentication and authorization.  This could affect
strongly the quality and relevance of OGSA's guidance to the grid
community on these topics.  Participation of all with an interest in
these topics would be appreciated as we try to set the agenda for the
next few months of effort.

If you miss this meeting, feel free to communicate with Hiro, David
Snellng, Andreas Savva, Andrew Grimshaw, David Chadwick, Duane
Merrill, or the OGF Security Area directors David Groep and Blair
Dillaway, or myself separately and to check out the documents on this
topic on the Gridforge areas.

Alan

---------------

> OGSA-WG F2F meeting will start Monday (Aug. 13) 1pm PDT.
>
> Please double check session schedules you will attend
> (The below Google Calender is shown in CDT instead of PDT).
>
> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ogsa.wg%40gmail.com
>
> Also, please upload meeting materials to designated folder
> on GridForege or put hyperlinks in the calendar event.
>
> Meeting Materials and Minutes
> Interim Meetings
> OGSA-18 - 2007 August
>
> http://forge.ogf.org/short/ogsa-wg/ogsa18
>
> See you in SF bay area!
> --
> Hiro Kishimoto

Begin forwarded message:

> Dial-in information
>
>     * US Toll number: +1 408-961-6509 (San Jose) and
>                       +1 718-354-1071 (New York)
>     * UK Toll number: +44 (0)207 365-5269
>     * JP Toll number: +81 (0)3 3570 8225
>     * The pass code: 4371991
>
> Screen share service (Glance.net)

>     * Session key: 0814

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU