[ogsa-authn-bof] Fwd: CSIA: Visibility for the Cybersecurity R&D Kickoff

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Fri May 14 17:09:24 CDT 2010

FYI - please distribute widely.

Also please note the authentication symposium and associated TAGPMA
meeting Oct. 4-7, 2010 at TTU.

Thanks,
Alan

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Linda Akli <akli at sura.org>
> Date: May 14, 2010 9:06:24 AM CDT
> To: "SURAGRID at sura.org" <SURAGRID at sura.org>
> Subject: CSIA: Visibility for the Cybersecurity R&D Kickoff
>
> FYI –
>
> This is open to everyone who is interested. See attached meeting
> materials.
>
> Peace & blessings,
> Linda
>

> Linda Akli
> Manager, IT Applications and Outreach
> SURA
> 1201 New York Avenue, NW
> Washington, DC 20005
> 202-408-2417
> akli at sura.org
> www.sura.org

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Admin 233, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :