[ogsa-authn-bof] OGSA-WG F2F session detail (OGSA AuthN joint call)

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Sun Jul 22 01:12:17 CDT 2007

Hi Hiro,

This time should work.  I have had some conversations about OGSA-
AuthN with David Groep and will try to put together the work plan for
the group for discussion during the slot at the F2F meeting.  We
should include some time within this time slot to cover the role of
the IGTF and CA-Ops in establishing standards for trust federations
to operate within the technological basis provided by OGSA, and OGSA-
AuthN in particular.  The technological innovations we have been
discussing (for example in the context of the Express profile series)
should get the benefit of input from the trust federations (for
example IGTF and others) that would have to use them.

Best,
Alan

On Jul 21, 2007, at 9:38 PM, Hiro Kishimoto wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> OGSA-WG F2F meeting is quickly approaching. We will finalize
> F2F session schedule at Monday OGSA call on July 23 call.
>
> OGSA-AuthN-WG and OGSA-WG joint session is now scheduled
> on Aug 14, Tuesday, noon-1pm PDT.
>
> If it does now work for you, please let us know.
> Also please provide detailed session schedule ASAP.
>
> You can provide it to me by email or ask Andreas to give you
> write permission for Google Calendar.
>
> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ogsa.wg%40gmail.com
>
> Thanks in advance,
> --
> Hiro Kishimoto

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU