[ogsa-authn-bof] SAML-Grid Name Mapping Framework

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Mon Feb 19 13:18:51 CST 2007

Apologies, that's obviously on the response side of things.  I meant
to refer to the query-side version of things, e.g. SAML 2.0
AttributeQuery or Liberty Query.  See liberty-idwsf-disco-svc-
v2.0.pdf section 4.2 describing how they suggest embedding endpoint
references in SAML assertions; they include the providerId, the
address, and the ServiceType.