[ogsa-authn-bof] Fwd: [ogsa-wg] Newly Updated EAP Documents re: F2F Suggesions

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Thu Aug 16 16:10:29 CDT 2007

Please look this over.  It contains the seeds of some substantive
changes to the way that OGSA would specify the discovery and
provision of description and needs for authentication capabilities
for AuthN services in grids.  Comments to Duane Merrill (dgm4d (at)
virginia (dot) edu) or to this list would be helpful.

Begin forwarded message:

> I'd like to thank everyone for their participation in the Express
> Authentication Profile (OGSA Security Profile 2.0) session this
> week.  The
> level of support behind this is great, and I appreciate everyone's
> suggestions and help with socializing these documents around.
>
> I've already posted a new version (007) of the three documents to
> GridForge
> that address the suggestions we discussed (e.g., the handful of
> minor nits,
> adding a "referenced specification status and adoption" chart,
> etc.) and a
> bunch of clarifications and other misc. edits.
>
> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/
> projects.ogsa-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.security_profiles_use_case
>
> Much appreciated,
>
> Duane

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU