[Ogf21-pc] Tuesday telecon

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ogf.org
Fri Aug 31 16:53:09 CDT 2007

Dear OGF21 PC,

Just a reminder of our next telecon to be held on Tuesday, 04-Sep, at 10:00a
Central with the following information:

US dial-in: 866-875-2241

Non-US: 1-832-445-1174

Passcode: 8955934

Discussion topics include:

*Tuesday keynote status,

*Web 2.0 status,

*Preliminary program review

 -review of track/session types

 -discussion of outstanding submissions

*Anything else?

Attached, please find a spreadsheet reflecting the current status of program
submissions.  I have taken the liberty of tentatively scheduling sessions at
http://www.ogf.org/gf/session_request/assign.php?event_id=8&tentative&matrix
(you will need your gridforge login/pw to view this).  If you have comments
or concerns about the preliminary program and will not be able to attend the
call, please send them to me before the call.

We'd like to send acceptances and announce availability of the preliminary
program as quickly as possible after the call.  As always, your
participation is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Julie

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer