[Ogf21-pc] Tuesday telecon

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Fri Aug 31 17:03:48 CDT 2007

In addition to what Julie sent, here is the link that displays the
tentative schedule, as it will be presented to the users once
approved (vs the primarily internal-use view):
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?event_id=8&tentative

Thanks,

Joel

On Aug 31, 2007, at 5:53 PM, Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wrote:

> Dear OGF21 PC,
>

> Just a reminder of our next telecon to be held on Tuesday, 04-Sep,
> at 10:00a Central with the following information:
>
> US dial-in: 866-875-2241
>
> Non-US: 1-832-445-1174
>
> Passcode: 8955934
>

> Discussion topics include:
>
> *Tuesday keynote status,
>
> *Web 2.0 status,
>
> *Preliminary program review
>
>  -review of track/session types
>
>  -discussion of outstanding submissions
>
> *Anything else?
>

> Attached, please find a spreadsheet reflecting the current status
> of program submissions.  I have taken the liberty of tentatively
> scheduling sessions at http://www.ogf.org/gf/session_request/
> assign.php?event_id=8&tentative&matrix (you will need your
> gridforge login/pw to view this).  If you have comments or concerns
> about the preliminary program and will not be able to attend the
> call, please send them to me before the call.
>

> We’d like to send acceptances and announce availability of the
> preliminary program as quickly as possible after the call.  As
> always, your participation is greatly appreciated!
>

> Regards,
>
> Julie
>

> +++++++++++++++
>
> Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
>
> Associate Director, Operations
>
> Open Grid Forum
>
> 15700 103rd Street, Suite 210
>
> Lemont, IL 60439 USA
>
> phone +1-312-895-5935
>
> fax +1-630-991-2923
>

> <OGF21 Submissions Final 31_Augv2_pc.xls>

Joel Replogle - Manager of Standards, Open Grid Forum
replogle at ogf.org                   http://www.ogf.org