[ogf20pc] Final list of Grids Mean Business speakers

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 11:29:19 CDT 2007

Dear PC,

Here is a report on the Grids Mean Business track.  All slots for
presentations are now full and I attach the final list of speakers.
Chris Swan from Credit Suisse has agreed to give his talk as part of the
Grid Markets session.  To accommodate this, I have moved the NextGrid
talk to the session on Collaborative Grids on the following day.

Nick Selby of The 451 Group has agreed to lead the security panel.  He
may be open to suggestions for panel participants.

Dave Pearson of Oracle and John Easton of IBM have agreed to chair
sessions.  If anyone else would like to chair a session please let me
know.

There are several other people who have requested slots but who I have
not been able to accommodate into the programme.  I apologise to all of
you who I have disappointed in this way.  I hope you find the final list
of speakers to be interesting and informative.

Full session descriptions will be available on the web soon.

We are currently advertising the Grids Mean Business track by various
routes.  There is a special registration rate until the end of the month
(i.e. for the next two days).

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Technology Lead, Grid Computing Now!
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039