[ogf20pc] OGF 20 PC Member List

Karen Kus kmkus at ogf.org
Thu Mar 22 13:59:28 CDT 2007

Hello All,

I am compiling of a list of all OGF20 PC Members for inclusion in our event
program guide and would appreciate if you would each take a look at the
attached list to let me know if I have your name spelled properly as well as
having your title and company name listed properly.  I pulled the bulk of
this information off of the most recent registration report list.  Some were
pulled from previous OGF event report lists.   For those of you whose names
appear in red, I could not find your information on the website.  Some are
just missing titles.

I look forward to receiving your feedback.

Karen

Karen Kus

Program Manager, Events

Open Grid Forum