[ogf20pc] Revised workshop allocation

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 7 04:49:02 CST 2007

Dear PC,

Following yesterday's call I have revised the allocation of workshops to
sessions.  Please take a look at this and let me know immediately if you
see any problems.  We need to confirm dates a.s.a.p.

The changes are as follows:
- The SOKU workshop is moved from Monday to Tuesday as requested.  This
also helps to support the Enterprise sessions.
- The Dynamic SLAs workshop is swapped with the e-Humanities workshop so
that there is more e-Science content on Tuesday.
- The "GIN meets standards" session is removed (as requested) and
replaced with OMII-Europe.
- The e-Science session on Tuesday morning is provisionally assigned to
a panel on public awareness of e-science.
- I moved the EGR WG session to Wednesday evening to avoid clashing with
the other requirements sessions.
- We can offer the astronomers an extra session on Wednesday evening.

The Monday community sessions are therefore reduced in number - most
likely these will be taken by group sessions to replace the ones lost on
Tuesday.

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039