[ogf20pc] Agenda for tomorrow's telcon

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 06:53:35 CST 2007

Dear PC,

We will have a conference call tomorrow (March 6th) at 8am PST / 10am
CST / 11am EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET / 1am JST / 2am Sydney.  The aim of
this call is to review the whole programme.  I propose the following
agenda:

1. Keynotes
2. Workshop scheduling
3. Use of "spare" sessions
4. Grid Means Business
5. Other enterprise sessions
6. AOB

Please let me know if you have other issues you which to raise.

I attach a revised version of the matrix.  The main change is to extend
the Community Grids workshop to five sessions.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039