[ogf20pc] EU presentations at OGF20/EGEE User forum

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 03:15:39 CST 2007

Dear Bob,

Thank you for this message.  I have already been contacted by the Unit
for Software & Service Architectures and Infrastructures and I am
looking to give them a slot on the Wednesday.  For the Tuesday keynotes
we are looking for users to talk about their experiences in industry and
e-Science rather than higher level talks such as these.

The OGF20 programme is rather full and I don't have space for another EC
keynote.  Given that EGEE has a large infrastructure element, perhaps
the speaker from the Unit for GEANT and eInfrastructures would be more
suited to a slot on Thursday?  There will still be OGF20 delegates
around on that day so the message will still reach them.

Best wishes,

Dave.

  _____