[ogf20pc] Problems with Monday workshops

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 1 03:17:23 CST 2007

Dear PC,

It seems that some Europeans will have problems travelling on the Monday
of OGF20 - see Ramin's message below.  Ramin makes the point for
industrialists but I assume this will also affect some academics too.

Of course, the Monday is also a holiday in the UK and I was rather
relying on the international contingent to compensate for this.

I have also received a request from Nic Walton saying they would prefer
the astronomy workshop to be on the Wednesday; I don't know whether this
is for the same reason.

We can discuss this on next week's call.  If anyone has points to add in
the meantime, please do let me know.

Best wishes,

Dave.