[ogf20pc] Speaker suggestions

Chris Higgins erpl70 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 29 04:04:30 CST 2007

Dave,

If you are going to get someone from NERC, might be an idea to prime them
about the OGC workshop, ie, the Geographic Information standards are
already being used in some major initiatives relating to environmental
informatics (I can provide the text if needed), and OGF is entering into a
dialogue, etc.

Regards

Chris

Chris Higgins			   	chris.higgins at ed.ac.uk
EDINA
Edinburgh University Data Library	0131 651 1440
Main Library Bldg., George Square	0131 650 3308 (fax)
EDINBURGH.  EH8 9LJ			http://edina.ed.ac.uk