[ogf20pc] OGF20 Order

Karen Kus kmkus at ogf.org
Mon Apr 9 08:35:12 CDT 2007

Hello Wendy, I am getting emails from a variety of people at Melvilles, one
ordering electric.  One ordering tables.  One from from you for shell
schemes.  Can you tell me if each of these items needs to be a separate
invoice, and how many I will receive.  It would seem that the person who
ordered the tables would also have ordered the chairs.  I was hoping to get
one invoice setting out my entire order.  This is very confusing.  Can you
let me know what I should be expecting.  I would like to confirm my entire
order this week since the meeting is getting so close.

Karen

Karen Kus

Program Manager, Events

Open Grid Forum