[ogf20pc] Please reply - Kick-starting the industry PC

Hannelore Hammerle Hannelore.Hammerle at cern.ch
Tue Sep 26 11:20:48 CDT 2006

Hi,

this works for me as well. Concerning speakers and topics, EGEE has already organised a few Industry events, please find the links to the agendas below. Once the EGEE'06 conference is over, I'll be able to provide more detailed and structured information.

Past industry days (Paris, Cambridge with GridPP, Ischia): http://www.eu-egee.org/egee_events/industryday/past_industry_days
Upcoming industry days (Catania, Helsinki): http://www.eu-egee.org/egee_events/industryday

Business track at EGEE conference: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=1504 (click on the blue sessions for more information)

Best regards,

hannelore

Hannelore Hämmerle
CERN
EGEE Dissemination, Outreach and Communication Manager
+ 41 22 767 41 76
Hannelore.hammerle at cern.ch