[ogf20pc] (no subject)

Ann Collins collins at ogf.org
Fri Nov 10 16:42:04 CST 2006

All,

As a reminder, we are planning to hold our OGF2 Workshop during SC6 next
week. Logistics are as follows:

When: Tuesday, 14-Nov, 10am-2pm (with extended time until 4pm for additional
discussions)

Where: Hyatt Regency Tampa, Ybor Room (pronounced EE-BOR), second floor
(floorplan attached), located 4 blocks from the convention center.

Why: To discuss OGF20 details and come to clear consensus on
roles/responsibilities, etc. Program content will not be discussed at this
time.

For those of you who cannot attend this meeting in person, you may use the
following dial-in information:

Toll Free Dial-In Number (US & Canada): 1-866-875-2241
International Dial-In Number: +1-832 445-1174

Conference Code- 8755618

Strawman agenda:

*       OGF20 Marketing/Branding

*       Roles/Responsibilities (Partners, OGF, etc.)

*       Business Model (risk/reward, fees, sponsorship model)

*       Program criteria

Coffee Breaks and lunch will be provided.

Looking forward to your participation next week,

Thank you,

Ann

Ann M. Collins
Program Manager, Events