[ogf20pc] OGF20 CFP

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Fri Dec 15 05:30:59 CST 2006

Dear PC,

The Call for Proposals for OGF20 is now live!  I attach a PDF version.
It is also on the OGF web site - see
http://www.ogf.org/OGF20/events_ogf20.php.

Please distribute this CFP and encourage your colleagues to submit
proposals for presentations, panels and workshops.  The CFP includes the
URL for submissions.  Please also keep the PC informed of people you
know who are interested in submitting something.

For the industry sub-group, I also attach the outline programme that we
developed for the "Grids mean Business" track.

I will send out a schedule of PC meetings soon.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039