[ogf20pc] Speaker suggestions

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Sun Jan 28 09:00:57 CST 2007

This is a list of the people who have been suggested as speakers for
OGF20 sessions.  Please let me know of omissions and corrections.

Chris Swan and Alex Pastron of Credit Suisse are definitely interested
in giving a keynote.  I think this could be an excellent session.

I also like the idea of someone from the ClimatePrediction.net project
or the UK Natural Environment Research Council, as these have produced
very good science and are of wide interest.

Dave Berry
Deputy Director, Research & E-infrastructure Development
National e-Science Centre, 15 South College Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AA                  +44 131 651 4039