[ogf20pc] Please reply - Kick-starting the industry PC

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Wed Sep 27 05:21:27 CDT 2006

Dear all,

>From the responses it seems that the 6th is best for most people, with a
strong suggestion that we also meet on the 18th.  Therefore I will book
1 hour conference calls at the following times.

Friday 6th October:  8am PDT / 10am CDT / 11am EDT / 4pm BST / 5pm CST

Wednesday 18th October:  9am PDT / 11am CDT / 12am EDT / 5pm BST / 6pm
CST

I'll send out the call details in due course.

Best wishes,

Dave.

  _____