[Ogf19pc] OGF19 PC Call CANCELED - Please review submissions

Hurley, John S John.S.Hurley at boeing.com
Tue Nov 21 13:56:33 CST 2006

Hello Geoffrey:

I hope that time finds you well. Very sorry that I did not get the chance to talk with you more. Look forward to catching up with you soon. Thanks.

Hope that this helps.

Best Regards,

J.S. Hurley, PhD
Sr. Manager - Distributed Software and Systems Integration (DSSI)
Mathematics & Computing Technology
The Boeing Company
P.O. Box 3707 MC 7L-49
Seattle, WA 98124-2207