[Ogf19pc] OGF19 PC Call Today - 11am CT

Steve Crumb scrumb at ogf.org
Thu Nov 9 10:03:03 CST 2006

All,

To help with the second agenda item below, you may use the following URL to
view the current set of proposals from our CFP:
 <http://www.ogf.org/gf/admin/commprop.php>
http://www.ogf.org/gf/admin/commprop.php.  You will be required to login
using a GridForge login.  If you do not have one, please see the attached
printout.

Thanks,

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, OGF