OGF23 Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities

Steve Crumb scrumb at ogf.org
Mon Apr 28 13:56:03 CDT 2008

Dear OGF Organizational Members,

OGF23 (2-6 June, 2008, Barcelona, Spain) is fast approaching and I wanted to
bring to your attention the multiple opportunities your organization has for
gaining visibility and establishing itself as a leader in the fertile
European grid and distributed computing industry at this event.  If you have
visited our website, you know that this event is expected to be our largest
of the year, with about 500 participants planned.  OGF23 is unique in that
is brings together a broader set of organizations and individuals involved
in grids through our co-location with the Business Experiments in GRID
(BEinGRID) Industry Days event as well as OGF-Europe's first international
event.  In short, you can expect a much stronger participation from
commercial companies exploring and using grids.  Our program (soon to be
posted online) includes workshops on Clouds, Databases in a Grid
Environment, Security, Quality Assurance, Dynamic Service Level Agreements,
Commercial Workflows, Grids and Green IT, and a host of other relevant
topics.

In addition to an excellent program with strong industrial and scientific
content, we will host a modest exhibition with 10 display spaces, a poster
section, and other opportunities for gaining visibility for your
organization.  Attached is our sponsor prospectus, which lists these
opportunities.  Several of the spaces have already been taken, but some are
still available for this well attended event.

If you are interested in any of the opportunities, please let me know
immediately.  For more information on OGF23, please visit
http://www.ogf.org/.

Regards,

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, Open Grid Forum