OGF20 reminder

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ogf.org
Wed Mar 14 08:17:38 CST 2007

Dear All,

As you are likely aware, OGF20, being held in conjunction with the 2nd EGEE
Users Forum, will attract our largest audience this year, and it will
contain a significant enterprise component.  In addition to a full slate of
OGF enterprise sessions covering adoption, best practice and requirements
gathering and alignment, we are partnering with Grid Computing Now! to hold
a two-day Industry track with a business solution and case study program
geared toward IT professionals.

The event will be held from May 7 - 11, in Manchester UK, and I wish to
remind you that advance registration ends tomorrow (15-March).  Take
advantage of the reduced registration rate by registering today at
http://www.ogf.org/OGF20/events_regstrtn_ogf20.php.

In order to receive your organizational member discount of $100, provide the
discount code of 'OGF2007' when prompted for a membership number/discount
code.  Please also forward this email to individuals in your organization
that are likely to attend so they may take advantage of the membership
discount as well.  This code is valid during all registration periods
including on-site.

We are also offering a variety of event sponsorship options that will
provide a high degree of visibility for your organization if those might be
of interest.  Additional details are outlined in the sponsor prospectus at
http://www.ogf.org/OGF20/events_sponsorship_ogf20.php.

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments about OGF20 or your
membership in OGF.  As always, we appreciate your support and hope to see
many of you in Manchester.

Regards,

Julie

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer