OGF21 Sponsorship Opportunities

Steve Crumb scrumb at ogf.org
Tue Jul 31 12:37:28 CDT 2007

Dear OGF Organizational Member,

While it seems that OGF21 (Seattle, October 15-19) is still a long way off,
registration is open and the program committee is hard at work developing a
great program.

Please consider sponsoring OGF21.  The event is going to be particularly
important for a number of reasons:

1.    Continuing the significant momentum we have built around publication
of specifications

2.    Building on a number of critical community initiatives begun in Chapel
Hill and Manchester such as software forums, vertical industry sessions,
vendor specification adoption workshops, and application specific workshops
including Web 2.0 and others

3.    Presenting case studies which show the tangible value grids have
brought to various organizations and industries .

The attached prospectus provides numerous opportunities for your
organization to gain greater visibility and recognition as a Grid leader in
our global community.

As a reminder, Platinum and Gold members who have renewed their 2007
membership, you now have sponsorship credits that can be used to "pay" for
all or a part of any sponsorship opportunity listed in the prospectus.  Look
for specific details on this opportunity in an email later this week or you
may visit the membership benefit page for more information at:
http://www.ogf.org/Members/members_org_program.php.

I look forward to your involvement in making OGF21 a great success!  Please
consider today the sponsorship opportunities listed in the prospectus and
contact me if you wish to take advantage of this opportunity to bring
greater visibility and recognition to your organization.

All the best,

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, Open Grid Forum
scrumb at ogf.org